- You must be using WooCommerce 3.0 or newer
- You must enable pretty permalinks in Settings > Permalinks.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/plugandpay-woocommerce-tbc-credit-card-payment-gateway directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payments -> TBC credit card (click Manage) and fill out required settings.
- Bank provides certificate in .p12 format, to transform it into .pem use this command: openssl pkcs12 -in *.p12 -out tbcpay.pem (You can also convert certificate using online tools).
- Upload generated .pem certificate to a secure directory on your server, usually this is not your root wordpress directory. Enter full path to certificate in plugin settings under certificate path.
- You should communicate Ok and Fail urls to Tbc e.g. example.com/wc-api/tbc/ok and example.com/wc-api/tbc/fail. Note that these slugs can be changed in plugin settings.
- You should communicate your server IP to TBC.
- Open outgoing port 18443 on the server.